Experience and Skills
- Experience and demonstrated skill in software quality assurance in
a formal software development environment.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and adaptability.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal/listening and written communication skills with
demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels
management and stakeholders.
- Strong innovation skills based on creativity and original thinking.
- Highly technical, should be capable of being a developer, but
prefer to work in testing and quality assurance.
- Proven track record of completing projects to specifications while
dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing
schedules, and constantly evolving requirements.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of test automation approaches and tools.
- Experience analyzing automated Performance testing and Security
- Experience with Acquisition and Procurement processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience with UFT, LeanFT or any other Automated Testing Solution.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Test Manager
- MS Visual Studio
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and
subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition
professionals. We offer a fun, casual, collaborative working
environment for individuals interested in conquering technology
barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior
software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.