Experience and Skills
- Detailed working knowledge of the federal acquisition/procurement
- 3-5 years prior work experience
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment for a matrixed organization.
- Functional knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate both internally with and externally with
project managers, teams and clients.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- CSM certification or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition lifecycle or commercial contracting.
- Knowledge of Federal financial systems or commercial accounting.
- Experience with Federal government contracting and/or program
- Experience with logic structures.
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and
subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition
professionals. We offer a fun, casual, collaborative working
environment for individuals interested in conquering technology
barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior
software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.