Experience and Skills
Detailed working knowledge of the federal
acquisition/procurement lifecycle processes.
- 5+ years prior business analyst experience.
Ability to work in a team-oriented environment for a matrixed organization.
- Strong knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes and methodologies.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) practices,
principles, and techniques as they apply to Agile development process.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven
ability to listen and relate with the customer.
Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external customers.
Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Proven ability to communicate technical details to a
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Strong team player the is willing to help other team members at
- CSM certification or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle or commercial contracting.
Knowledge of Federal financial systems or commercial accounting.
Experience with Federal government contracting and/or program
Experience with logic structures.
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and
subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition
professionals. DSI offers a fun, casual, and collaborative working
environment for individuals interested in conquering technology
barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior
software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.