Distributed Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is calling on passionate makers
and designers to fulfill our Senior Designer role. At DSI, you will
be responsible for creating and producing engaging and on-brand
graphics and visual assets; overseeing all digital and print
To be successful in this role, the selected candidate should have
in-depth knowledge of applied design skills and methodologies.
Ability to communicate effectively and think critically is a must.
You should also have experience executing marketing projects from
conception to production, including websites, brochures and various
product packaging. This will include the entire process of defining
requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including
illustrations, iconography, layouts etc.
In this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team,
including designers, developers, and product managers to ensure our
branding is consistent across all of DSI’s delivery frameworks.
- Support in the creation, management and maintenance of DSI
assets and media libraries:
- Provide full lifecycle design services: identity systems,
digital and print campaigns, direct mail, infographics, social
media graphics, storyboards, signage, video and web graphics,
renderings, event materials, product assets, etc.
- Facilitate and aid in the ideation phase of design projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders seeking new media and graphics
in support of their goals.
- Participate and provide resources to the product design
process as needed.
- Engage in and host design critiques with the team.
- Promote brand authority, consistency, and awareness across the organization.
- Manage all DSI internal and external Communication Templates
(Email, Word, PPT, etc.).
- Manage vendor communications and purchasing as it relates to
- End to end proposal support.
- Field special requests for internal and external graphics.
- Customer Engagement support.
- Ability to mentor Junior Designers.
- Continue to grow DSI’s design and technology skills.