Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years working as technical/proposal writer developing and
maintaining technical documentation, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them
easily understandable in text and images
- Thorough understanding of English grammar and technical publishing
- Ability to prioritize assignments and deadlines
- Deadline driven, especially with respect to internal/external
customer delivery dates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with, or knowledge of, Federal acquisition and
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams spanning
development, marketing, and sales
- Experience creating and managing web based/multimedia content
- Experience with MadCap Flare a plus
- Experience with Adobe suite, Visio, and other graphics tools a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, and/or
web authoring tools
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and
subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition
professionals. We offer a fun, casual, collaborative working
environment for individuals interested in conquering technology
barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior
software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.