Distributed Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is seeking Project
Managers/Consultants responsible for working closely with one
of the following teams:
- DSI product teams and the respective customers to support the
implementation and operation of DSI's AEON Acquisition Platform. The
AEON platform is a COTS solution configured to support program and
contracting office business processes throughout the Federal
Government and across the entire Acquisition Lifecycle.
- DSI consulting services teams to provide a full range of
management and consulting services that can help customers meet
their mission goals. Business services range from consulting,
facilitation, analysis, strategy formulation, advisory and
assistance, and research to acquisition and program support.
This position is responsible for proactively and collaboratively
working with DSI team members and customer stakeholders in a tactical
capacity, evaluating internal and external client requirements and
implementing effective solutions in a timely manner. Under general
direction, this position is responsible for project management and
leadership of major, complex, and strategic cross-divisional and
enterprise-wide projects from inception to completion; oversight,
coordination, and ability to implement projects according to dynamic
and critical timelines; oversight of project teams, resources, and
budget; and interacting with all levels of management including senior
management. The candidate is responsible for following consistent and
repeatable procedures and processes and maintains an effective balance
between customer satisfaction and project results.
The primary location of performance for these positions is Washington
DC metro area, primarily Washington, DC, Alexandria, VA, Frederick,
MD, and Reston, VA.
- Acts as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned projects.
- Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client
issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes.
- Actively pursues additional work through change orders.
- Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and
negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance.
- Manages costs, billings and collections.
- Effectively communicates project progress, issues and financial
status to management as required.
- Manages risks and establishes project recovery plans when required.
- Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Ensures project document controls are in compliance with contract requirements.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with
customers, consultants, prime contractors and subcontractors.
- Attends job progress meetings as required.
- Ensures subcontractors understand expectations of the project.
- All other duties as assigned.