Distributed Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is a fast-growing company, seeking
a Business Intelligence/Data Reporting Analyst responsible for working
closely with DSI’s Customer Engagement project teams to provide the
customer with business analysis expertise, report creation and
dashboard design, in a tactical capacity, evaluating internal and
external client requirements and implementing effective solutions in a
The selected candidate will gather, analyze, and document
functional/reporting requirements (i.e., user stories using
interviews, documentation analysis, site visits, use cases, scenarios)
and design, assemble and deliver reports and dashboards for DSI’s AEON
Business Process Management platform in a manner consistent with
- Must have an Active TS/SCI with polygraph ONLY, all others need
- Ability to consolidate, interpret and present data in
reports/dashboards for Executive, Team Leads and Individual End
Users focused on Acquisition and Financial Information.
- Ability to produce reports and dashboard using Microsoft Power BI,
SSRS and other data tools.
- Ability to define and document customer business processes and
report/dashboard content needs including business process diagrams,
data maps, and data modeling.
- Ability to
- Consult with project team members and customer stakeholders to
identify, define, and document business needs and objectives,
current reporting capabilities, and challenges related to the
business functions such as those supporting the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the DSI project manager, technical analysts, and
customer end-users in the analysis, design, configuration, testing
and maintenance of the Business Intelligence module of DSI's AEON
Business Process Management Platform to ensure desired operational
performance and capabilities.
- Track and document changes for functional and business
specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for
testing uses cases, knowledge capture and training purposes.
- Achieve proficiency in all major DSI Reporting/Analytic products,
including the AEON software suite: through internal staffing
training, self-guided tutorials, and daily exposure to individual
product feature sets.
- Innovative Solutions to Support Complex Business Processes.
- Provide support for a variety of meetings, demonstrations, and
program activities related to Business Intelligence.
- Test reports/dashboard projects in accordance with business and
functional design following best practices for quality assurance.
- Record and track defects uncovered during test execution and
assist in defect resolution (troubleshooting and researching).
- Comprehension of change management processes.
- Other duties as assigned.