Experience and Skills
Must hold an Active TS/SCI with polygraph ONLY, all others
need not apply.
- 5+ years prior technical training experience.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment for a matrixed organization.
- Strong knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven
ability to listen and relate with the customer.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team player that is willing to help other team members at
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle or commercial contracting.
- Knowledge of Federal financial systems or commercial accounting.
- Experience with Federal government contracting and/or program
office organizations business processes.
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and
subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition
professionals. We offer a fun, casual, collaborative working
environment for individuals interested in conquering technology
barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior
software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.