Distributed Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is a fast-growing company, seeking
a Consultant responsible for working closely with
DSI’s Customer Engagement project teams to provide the customer with
business analysis expertise and project support, in a tactical
capacity, evaluating internal and external client requirements and
implementing effective solutions in a timely manner.
The selected candidate will gather, analyze, and document business
requirements (i.e., user stories using interviews, document analysis,
requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business
process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business
analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis,
and/or viewpoints) and functional requirements (decompose high-level
business and user requirements into functional requirements).
- Ability to define and document customer business processes and
functions including business process diagrams, data maps, test plans
and test scripts.
- Ability to perform process re-engineering.
- Consult with project team members and customer stakeholders to
identify, define, and document business needs and objectives,
current operational procedures, and challenges related to the
business functions such as those supporting the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the DSI project manager, technical analysts, and
customer end-users in the analysis, design, configuration, testing
and maintenance of DSI's AEON platform to ensure desired operational performance.
- Track and document changes for functional and business
specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for
testing uses cases, knowledge capture and training purposes.
- Perform quality assurance review and validation of deliverables
for both, internal and external delivery.
- Achieve proficiency in all major DSI products, including the AEON
software suite: through internal staffing training, self-guided
tutorials, and daily exposure to individual product feature sets.
- Provide support for a variety of meetings, demonstrations, and
- Test projects in accordance with business and functional design
following best practices for quality assurance.
- Record and track defects uncovered during test execution and
assist in defect resolution (troubleshooting and researching).
- Provide input during requirements development as well as test case
development and review.
- Comprehension of change management processes.
- Other duties as assigned.