Experience and Skills
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business management or other
relevant field and ten (10) years of directly related experience.
- Experience with Federal Prime Contracts is required
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR regulations is required
- Experience with GSA Federal Supply Schedules is desired
- Experience with Cost Reimbursement Type Contracts/DCAA is desired
- Complex contracts and proposal preparation and execution
- Senior level management briefings
- Communication skills to effectively convey information both verbal
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and
negotiating with company personnel and customers
- Computer literacy to prepare appropriate reports and documents
- Ability to interface with senior corporate management, executive
management, and public agency executives
- Ability to research, prepare legal documents, advise executives on
course of action, and negotiation skills with external parties
US Citizenship Required.
Highly desired: currently hold an active U.S. government
clearance (Public Trust, Secret, TS or TS/SCI) or able to obtain
and retain a U.S. government security clearance (Public Trust,
Secret, TS or TS/SCI). Candidate may also be required to obtain
and retain a favorable polygraph.
Highly desired: Experience as Facility Security
Officer/Information Security Officer
- Must be experienced in the administration of federal government
contracts or subcontracts under a federal government prime contract
and commercial contracts.
- Experience must include contact with external customers,
experience in contract negotiations and ability to identify
potential export/import issues.
- Candidate must be articulate, demonstrate superior communication,
negotiation, people and organizational skills, and be comfortable
and confident in dealing directly with all levels of DSI.
- NCMA member with professional certification preferred.
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and
subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition
professionals. DSI offers a fun, casual, and collaborative working
environment for individuals interested in conquering technology
barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior
software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.