Experience and Skills
- 3-8 years of experience coordinating federal proposals working
with proposal and capture personnel on the content, technical
writing/editing, schedules, desktop publishing, and proposal production.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
MS Teams, SharePoint and desktop publishing software.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as an integral member of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Shipley, CPW, CPM, CPC and/or CFBD Certification preferred.
- Experience with Federal government contracting and/or program
office organizations business processes.
- Technical experience with the ability to provide assistance with
proposal response solutioning.
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and
subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition
professionals. We offer a fun, casual, collaborative working
environment for individuals interested in conquering technology
barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior
software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.